Metamorphosis Calling all Seekers, healers, the curious and the hungry. It's time to re-wild your senses during this Tantric-Shamanic immersion: Metamorphosis. The time is now to reignite your inner fire as you embark upon radical discovery and embodiment of the senses. Experience alchemical transformation, the magical process of transmutation, as you release inhibitions, shame, and fear around your sexuality and current way of living. The Oracle is birthed in the body of the modern day woman. The Seductress awakens to reclaim her sexual prowess. The High Priestess emerges from the depths of our womb to reclaim her sovereignty.
What is included:
- Lodging in a beautiful and comfortable room with amazing views
- 3 all natural, organic meals per day mainly from the CRYS garden (except one night in town)
- Sweat Lodge Sessions
- Sacred Cacao ceremonies to open your heart
- Ceremonies to awaken the feminine through tantric and shamanic practices
- Rituals and ceremonies for tapping into pleasure as medicine
- Personal + Collective Rituals to purge and rebirth
- Sacred yoni rituals
- Yoni steaming
- Women's healing circles
- Yoni Yoga with crystal eggs
- Yoni Massage (upon request and purchase)
- Shamanic Journeys
- Breathwork Journeys
- Somatic Experiencing to re-write the stories of the body
- Emotional Release
- Intuitive practices to cultivate intuition and harness inner power MOVEMENT AND
- Goddess Temple Dancing
- Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Meditations
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Daily meditation on the beach
- Time on your own to explore
- Journaling for intuitive reflection
What is not included:
Associated Travel Fees
Alcohol & Specialty Drinks
Spa Services and/or excursions
Individual Coaching Sessions
Shared Bath Quad Room Cdn$1750 + HST
Private Suite Single Occupancy Cdn$2750 + HST
Private Suite Double Occupancy Cdn$2300 + HST
Private Suite Triple Occupancy Cdn$1950 + HST
25% deposit due at time of booking to secure your spot – only 18 spots available
The remaining total balance Due 30 days before retreat: October 15, 2018
Veronica is a teacher with deep roots in the ancient practice of healing arts and its connection to women's health. Having trained formally in mind body modalities of movement, yoga, meditation, Veronica weaves these arenas into a potent practice which offers a holistic approach to radical healing.
With vast experience in banking, real estate and various entrepreneurial endeavors, it was Veronica’s exposure to yoga and meditation that connected her to her calling as a healer.
Her yoga practice started as a way to heal her own struggle with anxiety and depression that stemmed from years of sexual trauma from childhood into her teens. It was through the discipline of yoga, meditation and breath work that she was able to reconnect with herself; renewing passion and zeal for life. She dedicated her renewed life to the healing arts, desiring to help others feel that same connection that had brought her so much healing and strength.
Today, Veronica helps people to learn and integrate these healing and rejuvenating practices into the wild modern lives they live.