You are invited to join us on an epic journey around the Medicine Wheel. We will explore ancient and new plant medicines through the 4 core elements of mind, heart, body and spirit.
In the first and second ceremony we will utilize the ancient wisdom and healing of the sacred spirit, teacher plants. In the 3rd ceremony we will work with empathogen plant medicines, created for healing our spiritual heart and reconnection to our body temple. The 4th journey will be an open wheel ceremony, with all plants available.
On this journey of experiential learning and co creation, deep in the healing field of the “plant teachers” we learn to get out of our own way, and with grace, the expansion begins…
As we traverse the path of ancient shamanic healing we continue our emergence from the pain and chaos of egoic patterning intosoulful awareness and living. As you widen your relationship with divine energy through the plant teachers, you become a clearer channel for your own healing and growth, as well as your family, friends and the world.
This journey retreat was originally designed as a facilitator training however, due to wide demand we have shifted the program into a Journey Intensive consisting of 4 plant medicine journeys around the Wheel. We are now also welcoming those desiring to join us for an individual night of sacred ceremony
This retreat, hosted by the beautiful and magical Costa Rica Yoga Spa, includes accommodation & all meals (except for lunches when fasting and one dinner out) also includes one surf lesson.
In this retreat you will:
* Traverse the path of ancient shamanic healing utilizing many different plant medicines both ancient and new
• Experience awareness and healing through and around the “Medicine Wheel”
• Learn to observe self and the competing internal voices and make healthier choices
• Be held in a safe, sacred, grounded, heart space container deep in one of the few “Blue Zones” left on earth.
• Develop a stronger relationship and connection with your divine energy
• Develop more compassion for yourself, others, and the planet as you step into your divine gifts
* Have space for relaxation, exploration, integration and co creation…
What is included:
• 6 nights and 7 days at Costa Rica Yoga Spa including all meals (except for lunches when fasting & one night in town)
• 4 plant medicine ceremonies around the wheel including 2 nights of Spirit plants, 1 nights of heart & body plants and one night of your choice. (no Iboga)
• Daily Integration & Yoga
• Surf lesson and outing to “arribata” - nesting turtles at Ostional Preserve, if full moon permits
Included for one nighters:
* Those attending individual ceremonies will sleep in Rancho after journey and will pay $80. for 3 meals & rancho housing (+ cost of journey)
* Heart / Body - $200
* Spirit Tea - $250
* Spirit Wheel - $300.
What is not included:
• Airfare to and from Costa Rica
• Shuttle to/from Airport to Costa Rica Yoga Spa
• Travelers Insurance
• Extra beverages
• Spa treatments
• One dinner out
Shared quad - $3050.
Shared suite - inquire
Private Suite - inquire
* payment plans - Inquire
Cancellation due to Venue or Organizers
Should the event be cancelled by Costa Rica Yoga Spa or Craig Pablo Miller
all fees will be refundable back to you.
Craig Pablo Miller or Pablo as he is known around this planet, is a teacher, shamanic facilitator, intuitive breathwork coach, holder of multiple plant medicine traditions and is considered an expert in the field of ‘Human Energy Dynamics” and energy mapping.
Pablo's blend of ancient wisdom & shamanic skills comes from his years working and studying with Buddhist practitioners from the time he was 13. In later years, Pablo apprenticed for more then a decade under an Ayurvedic energy master and plant medicine alchemist from India, utilizing the ancient entheogenic, Soma, as described in the Vedic texts.
He went on to study the ancient wisdom of Kabbalah and travel the world, learning and absorbing the wisdom of cultures from over a hundred countries while developing his unique abilities of channeling as a clear, grounded, loving vessel. During this period Pablo became a certified practitioner in Spiritual Psychology.
Pablo spent the past 12 years working with and holding the plant medicine knowledge from a family lineage of Peruvian Amazonian vegetalista curanderos.
Craig Pablo's living philosophy is that humankind’s healing is all through feeling and deep surrender into our spiritual heart within the context of a super safe, sacred, grounded container. As we allow the ego to come into alignment with our “higher self”, we learn to get out of our own way.
He teaches that all suffering is ego based and can be overcome with radical shifts of consciousness, arising from deep surrender into our emotional intelligence. The divine “field” of the plant medicines allows for this contextual shift of awareness and healing to occur.
As a facilitator and coach for over 2 1/2 decades, Pablo teaches us how to navigate and clear old negative energy patterns, widening our capacity on many levels, and enabling us to be the clearest channels for healing that we can be. He is practical and grounded, loving and wise and has a bag of magic tricks that will make your head spin…with wonder and delight (: