Costa Rica Yoga Spa is located in one of only five Blue Zones in the world. There are more native centurions (100yrs+) in Costa Rica living longer, healthier lives than people in any other country on Earth. Join us for a drink from the Fountain of Youth and reap the healing benefits from the sun, water, food, and the pura vida (pure life) lifestyle.
Friends, family, couples, coworkers, and individuals of all fitness levels are welcome. Come as you are and share this journey towards restored essence and vitality.
Primary Leader Event Host
Korina St John, Dipl.OM, L.Ac
Email: Info@HealthyHappyWhole.com Phone(989)720-HEAL
Website: Healthy Happy Whole
Korina St John is the Director of Integrative Medicine at Healthy Happy Whole, Integrative Medicine & Wellness Boutique. She is Board Certified in Oriental Medicine and currently practices as a Licensed Acupuncturist. Before completing her four year graduate program at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Korina obtained a graduate certificate in Complementary & Alternative Medicine from Oakland University in 2003. She has completed hospital rotations and received specialized training in Preventative Medicine and Medical Qi Gong at Liaoning University Hospital in Shenyang, China. Korina also collects medicinal knowledge and shares healing with indigenous people from around the world in order to research, preserve, and share ancient wisdom. Gifted as a clinician and educator, Korina offers the perfect blend of analytical reasoning with intuition to provide compassionate, customized care with an undeniable passion for healing. To learn more about Korina, visit her at HealthyHappyWhole.com
Secondary Leader Assistant
Paula Alexander, Email: email@example.com
Website: Roads End Yoga
Paula is a certified Yoga and Pilates instructor and a Reiki master. She is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level.
She is the treasurer of the Michigan Yoga Association and teaches at her studio, Roads End Yoga.
She has taught various fitness classes since the 1980’s and enjoys teaching in warm climates and helping others find joy in movement through yoga.
She has studied with well-known yogis including Rolf Gates, Judith Hansen Lasater, Erich Schiffman, Elise Miller and Barbara Kaplan Herring.
$498 is paid directly to “Healthy Happy Whole”
• Register for the retreat here
Lodging Price: Paid directly to Costa Rica Yoga Spa. A 50% deposit is required to hold room reservation. Register for lodging here
• Shared Room (Quad) $627
• Private Suite (Triple) $855
• Private Suite (Double) $998
• Private Suite (Single) $1425
TYPE OF ROOM
PRIVATE SUITE TRIPLE
PRIVATE SUITE DOUBLE
PRIVATE SUITE SINGLE
What’s included in the event:
• Daily excursions to local artisan shops and beautiful beaches
• Three Amazingly Delicious, Gourmet Vegetarian Meals Each Day
• Room accommodations with breath taking ocean and jungle views
• Bliss-filled Adventures
• Time for Reflection and Rest
• Jungle hiking trails
• Heart‐warming and Inspirational Conversations
• Daily Yoga and Medical Qi Gong Classes
• Nutritional Therapy & Medicinal Foods
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Facial Analysis, Health Assessment & Customized Treatment
The Fountain of Youth Wellness Retreat rates do not include:
Healing, Adventures & Spa Services (Available for an additional cost)
• Healing Intuitive Reading with Body Chart $110 (Korina), Facial Rejuvenation $110 (Korina), Acupuncture $85 (Korina), Reiki Treatment $35 (Paula), Therapeutic Yoga $30 (Paula)
• Adventure. Canopy Tour, Zip line ($75), Sunset Paddleboard ($50) & Kayaking ($45), Horseback Tour ($80), Surf Lessons ($50), Surfboard Rental ($15), Sibu Monkey Tour ($50 Donation)
• Spa. Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, and Facials
• 13% tax on lodging
•10% suggested gratuity
Easy & Safe Travels! Transportation to/from Liberia airport may be arranged through Costa Rica Yoga Spa. Save travel costs when booking airport shuttles with other Fountain of Youth Wellness Retreat travelers. Recommended shuttle services: Gypsy Cab company and the fabulous cab driver, Freddy.
Find Your Inner Fountain of Youth & Drink in a Lifetime of Health “Maintaining order rather than correcting disorder is the ultimate principle of wisdom. To cure disease after it has appeared is like digging a well when one already feels thirsty.” Nei Jing, 2nd Century BC
Reserve Your Spot Register Today!